Friday 4 February 2022

Shaded Summer Meets Expressions in Ink - 2nd project

 Hi Everyone,


Following on the Stampin' Birds challenge to use Expressions in Ink and Shaded Summer, I made another pretty card in Polished Pink (I love this colour).

Materials

1 piece of polished pink card 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", 1 piece 3 1/4" x 4 1/4"
1 piece of basic white 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", 1 piece 2 3/4" x 3 3/4"
1 piece of Expressions in Ink dsp 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
Shaded Summer stamp set
Polished pink ink
Brass Butterflies
Trimmer
Multipurpose adhesive
Stitched So Sweetly dies
Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine
Dimensionals

Instructions

On the long side score the card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Add the dsp to the card front.

Die cut the largest rectangle from the dies in polished pink and the 2nd largest in basic white.

Stamp the image on the white rectangle and add the sentiment above.  Adhere to the pink layer and add to the card front, at an angle using dimensionals.  Add some of the brass butterflies.

Stamp another sentiment and decorate with another flower the remaining white layer and add to the inside of the card.


A quick and easy card which I hope you agree, is really pretty.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up on the pop up form and you will get my weekly Newsletter with all the details of my latest projects and news from Stampin' Up!

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar), we would love your company.

Happy crafting,


Karen X


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment