Tuesday 1 February 2022

Driving By With Sunshine & Rainbows - Stamp Around UK Video Hop

Hi Everyone,





Today's card is one that I made for a video hop with the Stamp Around UK group and the theme was 'Saleabration'. I chose to make a fun fold Z fold card using the gorgeous Sunshine & Rainbows dsp and the Driving By stamp set. Click on the link below to see the video tutorial on my YouTube channel:


 Video tutorial


Materials

1 piece of card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4" (I used Bumblebee and Granny Apple Green)
1 piece of dsp 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", 2 pieces 1 7/8" x 5 5/8" (Sunshine & Rainbows)
Scraps of dsp  to fussy cut the rainbows and clouds
1 piece of basic white 3 7/8" x 5 5/8" for the die cuts
Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine
Stitched So Sweetly dies
Driving By stamp set
Real Red Stampin' Blends
Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends
Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends
Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends
Smokey Slate Stampin' Blends
Paper Snips
Trimmer
Bone Folder
Multipurpose Adhesive
Dimensionals
Memento Black ink
Night of Navy ink
Happiest of Birthdays stamp set

Instructions

On the long side score the card stock at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish, then fold back one side to meet the fold and burnish to make the Z fold card base.

Adhere the dsp layers to the card base.

Fussy cut a rainbow and a cloud for each card.

Die cut two of the 3rd largest rectangles from the basic white card.

Stamp the images on the die cut pieces, I used Memento Black on the Bumblebee card and Night of Navy on the Granny Apple Green one.

Colour in the car and the balloons then add this layer to the card front using dimensionals on the left hand side only (see picture).

Adhere the cloud to the bottom of the rainbow and then add to the card front using dimensionals again only on the left side.

Add glue to the back of the inside sentiment layer and line it up with the layer on the front and adhere to the inside of the card so that it can't be seen from the front.


I do hope you like my bright and cheerful card, you could use this design for any occasion and with any dsp or stamp set, there are loads of different thigs that you could choose. I do hope that you will give it a try.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up on the pop up form and you will get my weekly Newsletter with all the details of my latest projects and news from Stampin' Up!

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar), we would love your company.

Happy crafting,


Karen X


Product List

1 comment:

  1. Karen, I love these pretty cards using all my favorite elements - the rainbow and the Driving By stamp. So creative. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete