Monday 14 February 2022

Calming Camelia Monochrome Birthday Card

 Hi Everyone,


Today I have made a pretty monochrome card using the gorgeous Calming Camelia stamp set and the Abstract Beauty designer series paper.  This really pretty stamp set is available FREE during Saleabration as a Host Reward item, so get together with a few friends and pool your orders. Let me show you how I made it.

Materials

1 piece of thick basic white card 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
1 piece of dsp 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
1 piece of basic white card 3 1/4" x 4 1/4"
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Stitched So Sweetly dies
Calming Camelia stamp set
Misty Moonlight ink
Gold Embossing Powder
Heat Tool
Versamark ink
Misty Moonlight narrow ribbon
Dimensionals
Multipurpose adhesive
Brass Butterflies
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Mini glue dots

Instructions

On the long side score the thick card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Stamp the image on the piece of basic white and then die cut using the largest of the rectangle dies.

Stamp the sentiment in the bottom right corner of the dsp with Versamark ink and then sprinkle with gold embossing powder and set with the Heat Tool. Adhere this layer to the card front.

Wrap a piece of the ribbon around the image and secure on the back with some sticky tape and then add to the card front using dimensionals.  Tie a bow and add to the centre of the ribbon as shown.  Add a few of the butterflies around the flower and the card is complete.

A quick and simple but very effective card I think, I hope that you like it.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up on the pop up form and you will get my weekly Newsletter with all the details of my latest projects and news from Stampin' Up!

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar), we would love your company.

Happy crafting,


Karen X



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment