Saturday 15 January 2022

Sunshine & Rainbows Celebrating You Birthday Card

 Hi Everyone,


Today I am playing with one of the free Saleabration papers - Sunshine & Rainbows - it is so bright and cheery, I just love it.  I've made a cute birthday card using theCelebrating You stamp set. Let me show you how I made it.

Materials

1 piece of misty moonlight card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
2 pieces of basic white 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", scrap for the sentiment
1 piece of dsp 3 5/8" x 5 3/8", 2 x 1/2" x 3 7/8" strips
Fussy cut rainbow and cloud from the dsp
Misty Moonlight ink
Celebrating You stamp set
Magenta Madness Stampin' Blends
Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends
Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends
Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends
Paper Snips
Double Oval punch
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder
Multipurpose Adhesive
Dimensionals

Instructions

On the long side score the misty moonlight card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Adhere the dsp mat to one of the basic white layers and add to the card front.

Fussy cut a rainbow and a cloud from the designer series papers. Adhere the rainbow to the centre of the card front and then add the cloud overhanging it just a litle using dimensionals.

Stamp a sentiment on a scrap of basic white and then stamp another one on the remaining basic white piece for the inside of the card.  Colour in the sentiments using the Stampin' Blends to match the rainbow colours.

Adhere the two 1/2" strips to the short edges on the basic white stamped layers and then adhere to the inside of the card.



Punch out the other sentiment for the card front using the scalloped oval and adhere to the card front using dimensionals.

I'm really pleased with how this card turned out, I think it's really cute, I hope that you like it too.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up on the pop up form and you will get my weekly Newsletter with all the details of my latest projects and news from Stampin' Up!

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar), we would love your company.

Happy crafting,


Karen X


Product List

1 comment: