Saturday 29 January 2022

Abstract Beauty Sentimental Swirls Card - Stampin Birds Blog Hop

 Hi Everyone,



It's time for the monthly Stampin Birds Blog Hop and this time I am playing with the Abstract Beauty dsp and the Beautiful Shapes dies with the Sentimental Swirls stamp set.

Materials

1 piece of misty moonlight card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
1 piece of gold foil 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
1 piece of dsp 3 5/8" x 5 3/8"
1 piece of basic white card 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
Scraps of gold foil, misty moonlight and basic white card
Bark 3D embossing folder
Gilded Gems
Misty moonlight ink
Sentimental Swirls stamp set
Flowers & Leaves punch
Beautiful shapes dies
Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine
Trimmer
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals


Instructions

On the long side score the misty moonlight card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Add the dsp layer to the gold foil and adhere to the front of the card.

Die cut 3 gold foil hexagons (2nd smallest size) and 1 basic white.

I had a scrap of misty moonlight card that had been embossed with the 3D Bark folder and I punched the 4 large flowers from that. You could use any embossing folder to just give a little texture.

Stamp 4 of the large flowers from Sentimental Swirls in misty moonlight and punch them out with the smaller flower on the punch and layer them up on the embossed ones.

Adhere the gold foil shapes using dimensionals in a group of three. Stamp the sentiment on the white one and then adhere that too.  Arrange the flowers on the joins of the hexagons and add with dimensionals.  Add a gilded gem to the centre of each one and add one to the sentiment too.

Stamp another sentiment and some flowers on the remaining piece of basic white and add to the inside of the card.


I hope that you like my card. Please pop over and see what my colleagues have been up to.




If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up on the pop up form and you will get my weekly Newsletter with all the details of my latest projects and news from Stampin' Up!

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar), we would love your company.

Happy crafting,


Karen X


Product List

3 comments: