Thursday 27 January 2022

Flowing Flowers Card - Creative Colour Challenges #21

 

Hi Everyone,


Today I am taking part in a Creative Colour Challenge on my friends Victoria's Blog and have made a pretty card using the Flowing Flowers stamp set and the butterfly dies from the Daffodil die set.  I do hope that you like my card, let me show you how I made it.



Materials

1 piece of pacific point card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
1 piece of gold foil 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
1 piece of basic white 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", 1 piece 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"
Scraps of coastal cabana and daffodil delight card for the butterflies
Flowing Flowers stamp set
Pacific point ink
Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine
Daffodil dies
Basic Rhinestones
Multipurpose adhesive
Mini dimensionals
Trimmer
Bone Folder

Instructions

On the long side score the pacific point at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Adhere the gold foil mat layer.

On the smaller of the basic white layers, stamp the large flower in the bottom left corner and then the small group of flowers off the edges all around the rest of the piece of card in pacific point ink.

Stamp the sentiment in the lower right corner in pacific point and adhere to the card front leaving a tiny gold border all around the edge.  Then stamp another sentiment on the remaining piece of basic white and adhere to the inside of the card.


Die cut 6 of the larger butterflies and 6 of the smaller ones in coastal cabana and daffodil delight. Layer up 4 in sets of two as in the picture and add to the card front.  Then add two small ones in amongst the flowers and adhere the remaining two larger ones on the inside of the card.

Add rhinestones in the centre of the butterflies on the card front.

I hope you like my card. Why don't you pop over to Victoria's page and join in too, there is a different challenge every week.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up on the pop up form and you will get my weekly Newsletter with all the details of my latest projects and news from Stampin' Up!

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar), we would love your company.

Happy crafting,


Karen X


Product List

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty Karen. I must get that stamp set!! Thank you for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges xx

    ReplyDelete