Tuesday 18 January 2022

Daffodil Afternoon Tryptic Card

 Hi Everyone,


Today I have been playing with another of the free Saleabration papers - Daffodil Afternoon - it's so pretty, I love daffodils. I've teamed it with the Gingham Embossing Folder and some Mossy Meadow card stock and the Celebrating You stamp set and the gorgeous Brass Butterflies. Let me show you how I made it.

Materials

1 piece of mossy meadow card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", 1 piece 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", scrap for the sentiment
1 piece of very vanilla card 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", scrap for the sentiment
1 piece of Daffodil Afternoon dsp 3 1/2" x 4 7/8"
3 1/2" piece of gold shimmer ribbon
Brass Butterflies
Mossy Meadow ink
Celebrating You stamp set
Gingham Embossing Folder
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Trimmer
Simply Scored 
Bone Folder
Dimensionals
Double Oval Punch

Instructions

On the long side score the mossy meadow at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Run the other piece of mossy meadow through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine in the Gingham Embossing folder and adhere to the card front. Cut the dsp into three equal strips (1 5/8" wide) and add to the top of the embossed layer leaving equal space all around them.

Cut the ends of the ribbon at an angle and add to the card front in the centre panel.
Stamp a sentiment on the scrap of very vanilla and punch out with the oval punch. Punch out a scalloped layer for it, adhere them together and add to the card front on dimensionals over the top of the ribbon.

Stamp a sentiment on the remaining very vanilla piece and add to the inside of the card.

Add a sprinkling of brass butterflies to the card panels and the card is complete. I hope that you like it.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up on the pop up form and you will get my weekly Newsletter with all the details of my latest projects and news from Stampin' Up!

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar), we would love your company.

Happy crafting,


Karen X


Product List

2 comments: