Wednesday 10 November 2021

Stamped One Sheet Wonder - A picture in greens - What shall I make?

 Hi Everyone,


I thought I'd have a play with some newish stamp sets and just see what happened. I often do this to try out new stamp sets and get a feel for them.  I've used the Gorgeous Leaves, Very Versailles, Eden's Garden and In Bloom and lots of different greens and a splash of crushed curry and early espresso. What shall I make with it?

Materials

1 full sheet of A4 basic white card stock
Very Versailles stamp set
Eden's garden stamp set
Gorgeous Leaves stamp set
In Bloom stamp set
Color & Contour stamp set
Soft Sea Foam ink
Pear Pizzazz ink
Old Olive ink
Soft Succulent ink
Crushed Curry ink
Early Espresso ink


Instructions

There aren't really any instructions, I just played. I started with soft sea foam and the large splodge from Gorgeous Leaves and randomly stamped all over the sheet.

Then I stamped the large leaf from Gorgeous Leaves in Pear Pizzazz, I tucked it into the splodges and I tucked a post it note in to it so I wasn't stamping the long stem.

Then I added the trailing vine from Very Versailles in Old Olive and some of the smaller leaves from Eden's Garden in Soft Succulent.

It needed a splash of colour so I went for one of the small flowers from In Bloom in Crushed Curry and stamped the centres with Early Espresso.

To get rid of the white space still left, I stamped the large flower from Eden's Garden in Soft Sea Foam and then I added the dottage from Color & Contour randomly, all over in Old Olive.

Now to decide what to make with it? Cards? Bookmarks? Gift Tags? What do you think? Let me know in the comments below.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up on the pop up form and you will get my weekly Newsletter with all the details of my latest projects and news from Stampin' Up!

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar), we would love your company.

Happy crafting,


Karen X


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment