Sunday 30 October 2022

Perfectly Pencilled Z Fold Card

 Hi Everyone,


For today's Z Fold card I have teamed black and white with a pop of Polished Pink to make a pretty card. I have coloured in some of the flowers with Stampin' Blends and left some in the black and white to make a contrast. I have made this card as a slightly larger than usual 5" x 7" just for a change.

Materials

1 piece of 10" x 7" basic black card, scrap for the sentiment
1 piece of polished pink card 4 3/4" x 6 3/4", 2 pieces 2 1/4" x 6 3/4", scrap for the sentiment
1 piece of basic white 2" x 6 1/2", scrap for the sentiment
1 piece of dsp 4 1/2" x 6 1/2, 1 piece 2" x 6 1/2"
Memento Black ink
Polished Pink ink
Nature's Prints stamp set
Polished Pink Stampin' Blends
Stylish Shapes dies
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals

Instructions

On the long side score the black card at 2 1/2" and 5", fold and burnish into a Z Fold card.

Adhere the polished pink layers to the card.

Colour in some/or all of the flowers on the dsp as you want. I coloured in all the ones for the front piece and just a few for the inside. Adhere these layers in place.

Stamp a sentiment and some flowers on a scrap of white and then die cut with the middle sized circle die, then die cut the next larger in pink and the largest in black, layer them up together.  Stamp a flower on the remaining white layer for the inside and then adhere in place.



Add dimensionals to the right hand side of the back of the sentiment circle and fix to the front of the Z fold so that it overhangs (see picture).

Add some rhinestones and the card is complete.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, follow me on Facebook or sign up for a copy of my Weekly Newsletter (emailed out every Monday morning and link copied to my Facebook Pages).

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

f you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Happy Crafting,

Karen


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment