Friday 28 October 2022

Bottled Happiness Gatefold Card - Fun Fold Friday

 Hi Everyone,





I thought that I would make a square card today using colours I don't reach for very often - Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce and So Saffron. I've teamed them with the Subtles dsp stack, the Bottled Happiness and Charming Sentiments stamp sets. I really like how it turned out.

Materials

1 piece of mint macaron card stock5 7/8" x 11 3/4", 1 piece 4 1/4" x 3 3/8"
1 piece of basic white 4" square, 1 piece 4" x 3 1/4", 2 pieces 2 5/8" x 5 5/8", scrap for sentiment
1 piece of dsp 5 5/8" square, 2 pieces 2 3/8" x 5 3/8"
Shaded Spruce ink
So Saffron ink
Mint Macaron ink
Bottled Happiness stamp set
Charming Sentiments stamp set
Sentiment Silhouette dies
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Twine
Basic Rhinestones
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals
Mini Glue Dots

Instructions

On the long side score the mint macaron card at 2 7/8" from each end, fold and burnish to make the gatefold card.

Add the largest piece of dsp to the inside of the card.  Add the dsp layers to the basic white mats and add to the gates. Stamp a sentiment on the 4" square of white and then adhere inside the card.


Stamp the small bottle in the centre of the remaining white card at the bottom and then add the flowers with the two step stamping using shaded spruce and so saffron.  Adhere this piece to the mint macaron mat layer, add dimensionals to the back of the right hand side only and add to the right gate.


Stamp a sentiment on a scrap of white and then die cut with the corresponding silhouette die and add across the bottom of the bottle using dimensionals.

Tie a small double bow with some twine and add to the neck of the bottle.  Sprinkle some rhinestones for some added bling and the card is complete.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, follow me on Facebook or sign up for a copy of my Weekly Newsletter (emailed out every Monday morning and link copied to my Facebook Pages).

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

f you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Happy Crafting,

Karen



Stamp a sentiment on the square piece of white and add to the inside of the card
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment