Wednesday 12 October 2022

Christmas to Remember Metallic Shimmer Card

 Hi Everyone,


Today I've made a stylish Christmas card using the lovely Metallic Shimmer dsp and the Christmas to Remember stamp set and Stylish Shapes dies. I love the way that this one turned out, I think I may have to make some more using the other colours too.

Materials

1 piece of evening evergreen card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scrap for the sentiment
1 piece of gold foil 4" x 5 3/4", scrap for the sentiment
1 piece of basic white card 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
1 piece of Metallic Shimmer dsp 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", 1 piece 1/2" x 3 7/8"
Christmas to Remember stamp set
Versamark ink
Metallic Embossing Powders
Heat Tool
Gilded gems
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals
Evening evergreen ink
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Stylish Shapes dies
Take Your Pick Tool

Instructions

On the long side score the evening evergreen card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Stamp a sentiment using evening evergreen ink on the basic white card and add the 1/2" strip of dsp to the bottom, then adhere on the inside of the card.


Add the gold foil layer and then the dsp layer to the card front.

Stamp a sentiment on the scrap of evening evergreen using Versamark and then sprinkle with gold embossing powder and set with the heat tool.

Die cut the embossed sentiment with the second largest circle die and die cut the largest one in the gold foil, layer the two up together and add with dimensionals to the card front.

Add a gilded gem and the card is complete, how quick and easy was that and I think it looks so stylish, what do you think?

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, follow me on Facebook or sign up for a copy of my Weekly Newsletter (emailed out every Monday morning and link copied to my Facebook Pages).

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

f you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Crafty and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Happy Crafting,

Karen X



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment