Saturday 8 October 2022

Christmas Tags - Ink, Stamp, Share Showcase

 Hi Everyone,



This week I have been trying out some designs for Christmas Tags using bits and pieces on my craft room table. I had a few die cuts and punched shapes and I recently bought the Tailor Made Tags and the Spruced Up Outline dies so I thought I would have a play.

Materials

Scraps of gold foil, dsp, basic white card
Scraps of ribbon
Real Red ink
Parakeet Party ink
Versamark ink
Metallic Embossing Powder
Heat Tool
Tailor Made Tags
Spruced Up Outline dies
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Christmas To Remember stamp set
Penguin Place stamp set
Spruced Up stamp set
Parakeet Party Metallic ribbon
Gold ribbon
Decorated Circle Punch
Paper Snips
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionls

Instructions

I die cut some of each of the largest tags in basic white, gold foil and Lights Aglow dsp.

Then I die cut a Christmas Tree and a parcel from the Spruced up dies in gold foil and also in the Parakeet Party dsp. The dies cut out an outline as well as the filler piece so by doing one in each I could use the gold outline with the parakeet party filler and I have a spare set to use later. I also had some of the Christmas lights already cut out in gold foil and I have split them to over the tree.

On this tag I have stamped a sentiment from Penguin Place in Parakeet Party at the bottom of the tag. Then I adhered the gold outline with the dsp filler to the centre of the tag and added a small star in gold foil too.  I snipped the lights into a couple of pieces and arranged them on the tree.


On this tag, I stamped the sentiment in real red ink from Christmas to Remember and then added a gold foil parcel and added the Parakeet Party filler pieces.


On these 2 tags, I embossed the sentiment in gold and then punched it out with the Decorative Circle punch and added it with dimensionals to the Lights Aglow tag.


I stamped the To and From on the back of the tags and then put them together with ribbon as shown. These are really simple tags and can obviously be made much more elaborate or kept as simple as you wish. I've no doubt that I will be making lots of different ones between now and Christmas.

Please pop over and see what everyone else has been up to.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, follow me on Facebook or sign up for a copy of my Weekly Newsletter (emailed out every Monday morning and link copied to my Facebook Pages).

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

f you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Crafty and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Happy Crafting,

Karen X

Product List

5 comments:

  1. You must have had fun making these lovely tags Karen! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never too early to start gift tags ! great idea to use those spare pieces we all have on our craft table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I give gift tags as presents each year. I love the ideas

    ReplyDelete