Tuesday 1 November 2022

Framed Florets Birthday Card

 Hi Everyone,


Today I'm bringing you the first card that I have made with the new Fitting Florets Collection and I love it, it's so pretty. It has two stamp sets, dies, designer series paper and embellishments. The Framed Florets stamp set and dies will be in the new MIni Catalogue which will launch in January and the rest of the collection is available until January 4th 2023 or while stocks last.


It will be available for customers to purchase from 1st November and I think you will love it. When my order arrived, I spent a little while playing and cutting out some of the dies to see what they were like and the next three blog posts are all using the bits and pieces that I cut out, a little goes a long way with this set.

Materials

1 piece of polished pink card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
1 piece of basic white 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", scrap for the sentiment
1 piece of dsp 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", scraps to fussy cut
Scraps of distressed gold foil
Memento Black ink
Framed Florets stamp set
Framed Florets dies
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Polished pink ink
Paper Snips
Basic Rhinestones
Trimmer
Simply scored
Bone Folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals

Instructions

On the long side score the pink card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Adhere the dsp to the card front.

As I said above, I had been cutting out and playing for a while so I played about with layouts and decided to go for something very simple for my first card.  I stamped a sentiment in black in the centre of one of the oval cut outs which came from the middle of the larger dies. I added this with dimensionals in the centre of the card.

I fussy cut some of the small individual flowers and leaves and then I die cut some leaves using the distressed gold foil and chopped them up to make them smaller.  I arranged the flowers around the oval and once I was happy with them I stuck them down on the edges touching the oval and added mini dimensionals to the rest and tucked the gold foil leaves in behind.  I then added some rhinestones to the centres of the flowers.

For the inside, I stamped a sentiment in black and added the swag of flowers and leaves in polished pink above it and adhered to the inside of the card.


A really quick and easy card, I hope that you like it.

My next two blog posts will show the other two cards that I have made with these bits and pieces so look out for them.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, follow me on Facebook or sign up for a copy of my Weekly Newsletter (emailed out every Monday morning and link copied to my Facebook Pages).

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

f you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Happy Crafting,

Karen


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment