Wednesday 16 November 2022

Christmas Presents Card

 Hi Everyone,


For todays simple card I have used the Spruced Up Outline dies, Framed & Festive and Christmas to Remember stamp sets, a scrap of dsp and some heat embossing to make a cute card to add to my stash.

Materials

1 piece of thick white card 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
1 piece of Starry Sky card 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
1 piece of dsp (this is a retired Saleabration one but you could use anything) 2" x 5 5/8"
Scraps of silver foil
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Spruced Up Outline dies
Framed & Festive stamp set
Christmas to Remember stamp set
Versamark ink
Heat Tool
Metallics Embossing Powders
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder
Multipurpose adhesive

Instructions

On the long side score the thick card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Stamp the sentiment on the inside of the card and the bottom edge of the Starry Sky card using Versamark. Sprinkle with silver embossing powder and set with the Heat Tool. The card may warp a little due to the heat, if this happens, put something heavy on top of it for a few minutes.


Adhere the blue card to the card front and add the dsp layer.

Die cut 3 presents from the dies using the silver foil and adhere them in place on the front of the card.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, follow me on Facebook or sign up for a copy of my Weekly Newsletter (emailed out every Monday morning and link copied to my Facebook Pages).

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

f you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Happy Crafting,

Karen



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment