Thursday 10 November 2022

Framed Florets Christmas Card

 Hi Everyone,




This is another card that I made from the bits that I cut out the other day from the new Collection but this time I used the Framed & Festive stamp set as well as the Framed Florets to make it a Christmas card.




Materials

1 piece of evening evergreen card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
1 piece of basic white 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", scrap for the sentiment and stamping
1 piece of gold foil  3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
1 piece of dsp 3 5/8" x 5 3/8"
Scraps of distressed gold foil
Memento Black ink
Framed Florets stamp set
Framed & Festive stamp set
Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends 
Real Red Stampin' Blends
Soft Succulent Stampin' Blends
Red Rhinestones
Framed Florets dies
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Paper Snips
Trimmer
Simply scored
Bone Folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals

Instructions

On the long side score the evergreen card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Adhere the gold foil and the dsp to the card front.

I still had some of the ovals and frames on my desk from the other day so I stamped the swag in the centre of one and coloured it with Stampin' Blends.  Stamp a sentiment below the swag of flowers.  Then I added a frame around the edge and added to the card front using dimensionals.

Stamp another sentiment on the remaining white card and add to the inside of the card.


Sprinkle some red rhinestones around the sentiment oval and the card is complete.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, follow me on Facebook or sign up for a copy of my Weekly Newsletter (emailed out every Monday morning and link copied to my Facebook Pages).

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

f you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Happy Crafting,

Karen



Product List

2 comments: