Monday 14 November 2022

Starry Starry Night Christmas Card

 Hi Everyone,


Another simple Christmas card for you today using the Lights Aglow dsp, gold foil and the Framed & Festive  and Christmas Lights stamp sets. I've also used the Starlit Punch and the Pretty Pillow box dies. I'm aiming to show you that you don't need to keep the one suite of products to make your cards, you can mix and match them from whatever you have.  I like to make lots of different cards, I rarely make multiples of any one design (I get easily bored haha).

Materials

1 piece of thick white card 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
1 piece of soft succulent card 2 1/4" x 5 7/8"
1 piece of dsp 1 7/8" x 5 5/8"
Scraps of gold foil and basic white
Evening Evergreen ink
Starlit Punch
Pretty Pillow Box dies
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Framed & Festive stamp set
Christmas Lights stamp set
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals


Instructions

On the long side score the white card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Randomly stamp the stars from Christmas Lights along the top and bottom edges of the card front as you can see in the picture.

Stamp a sentiment on the inside of the card and a smaller one on the scrap of basic white.



 
Die cut the smaller sentiment using the label from the Pretty Pillow Box dies.

Add the soft succulent card across the card front and then add the dsp layer.  Add the sentiment using dimensionals in the centre.

Punch out some stars using gold foil and adhere them on the card front as shown.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, follow me on Facebook or sign up for a copy of my Weekly Newsletter (emailed out every Monday morning and link copied to my Facebook Pages).

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

f you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Happy Crafting,

Karen x



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment