Thursday 3 November 2022

Another Framed Florets Birthday Card

 Hi Everyone,


This is another card that I made from the bits that I cut out the other day from the new Collection.

Materials

1 piece of balmy blue card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
1 piece of basic white 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", scrap for the sentiment
1 piece of night of navy card stock  3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
Scraps of dsp to fussy cut/die cut
Scraps of distressed gold foil
Night of Navy ink
Framed Florets stamp set
Framed Florets dies
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Paper Snips
Brushed Brass Butterflies
6" piece of  balmy blue and white double stitched ribbon
Trimmer
Simply scored
Bone Folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals

Instructions

On the long side score the balmy blue card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

One of the dies cuts out an oval of pretty little hearts so I cut that from the piece of night of navy card, it doesn't cut out the centre like the others, just the little hearts.  I then wrapped the ribbon around the bottom of the card and adhered this to the card front.

I used the centre from the larger oval to stamp a sentiment in navy and I added dimensionals to the back and positioned it in the centre of the oval of hearts.

I had die cut some flowers from the designer series paper so added that with some of the gold foil leaves to the bottom edge of the oval and adhered it in place.  Then I added a brass butterfly to finish off the front.

Then I stamped a sentiment and some flowers on the remaining white card and added to the inside of the card.


I really like this Collection, it's really pretty but don't forget some of it is limited to while stocks last.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, follow me on Facebook or sign up for a copy of my Weekly Newsletter (emailed out every Monday morning and link copied to my Facebook Pages).

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

f you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Happy Crafting,

Karen



Product List

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen, hope all is well. I'm sorry I haven't been commenting on your posts, but I haven't been receiving your emails and just happened to catch this post on FB. It's a beautiful card and I love the contrast of the navy background and pink flowers xx

    ReplyDelete