Friday 4 November 2022

Hues of Happiness & Framed Florets Tri Panel Card - Fun Fold Friday

 Hi Everyone,





A quick and easy fun fold this week combining my two favourite sets at the moment. I've used the Hues of Happiness designer series paper and teamed it with Framed Florets stamp set and dies to make a lovely birthday card.

Materials

1 piece of night of navy card 5 7/8" x 8 1/2", scrap for the frame
1 piece of basic white 2 1/2" x 5", scrap for the sentiment
1 piece of dsp 2 3/4" x 5 5/8", 2 pieces 1 1/4" x 5 5/8", 2 pieces 1" x 5 5/8", scraps to fussy cut/die cut flowers and leaves
Framed Florets stamp set
Framed Florets dies
Blossoming Happiness dies
Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine
Glossy Dots
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder
Paper snips
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals
Night of navy ink

Instructions

On the long side score the navy card at 1 1/2", 2 3/4", 5 3/4" and 7", fold and burnish to make the card base (valley, mountain, mountain, valley).

Adhere the dsp mat layers across the card front.

Die cut a frame in night of navy and one in basic white and use the navy outer and the white inner ovals. Stamp the sentiment from Framed Florets in night of navy ink towards the top of the white oval.

Die cut or fussy cut two of the smaller flowers and leaves.

The oval fits just inside the frame so I turned it over and used dimensionals to stick them together around the edge. Then add the flowers and leaves around the bottom of the oval.



Stamp a sentiment on the remaining piece of white and adhere to the centre section on the back to write your message, I've also added a flower.



Sprinkle some glossy dots and the card is complete.

Pop over and see what Victoria has made too:

Victoria Littlewood

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, follow me on Facebook or sign up for a copy of my Weekly Newsletter (emailed out every Monday morning and link copied to my Facebook Pages).

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

f you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Happy Crafting,

Karen


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment