Wednesday 10 February 2021

Art Gallery Tic Tac Toe Congratulations Card

Hi Everyone,


Today I have made a card following a Tic Tac Toe Challenge in the Stampin Birds Group.  I chose Floral (Art Gallery), Dry Embossing (3D Old World Embossing Folder) and Favourite Colour (Magenta Madness) . Let me show you how I made it.



Materials

1 piece of thick basic white 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
1 piece of basic white 3" x 3 7/8"
1 piece of magenta madness card 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
1 piece of night of navy 3 1/4" x 4 1/8"
Art Gallery stamp set
Magenta madness ink
Night of navy ink
3D Old World Paper embossing folder
Stampin Cut and Emboss machine
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals
Trimmer
Simply scored
Bone folder


Instructions

Score the thick basic white at 4 1/8" on the long side and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Run the magenta madness card through the die cutting machine in the embossing folder and then adhere to the card front leaving an equal border all the way around it.

Stamp the floral image in magenta madness on the inside of the card and again on the remaining basic white piece (I've stamped it an angle rather than straight).  Add the accent colour of night of navy over the top on each flower head.  Then stamp the sentiment in night of navy above the floral image.

Adhere the white card to the navy card and adhere to the card front at an angle using dimensionals.

I hope that you like my card and will give it a try.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Crafty and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Free Tutorial Bundle

I have joined together with a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the world to compile a selection of 38 tutorials to give to my customers.  The Tutorial Bundle comes as a PDF file complete with pictures and instructions for all of the projects.  You can get this great resource FREE with any order over £10.



Happy Crafting,


Karen XXX


Product List

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Karen - love the Magenta Madness and the Midnight Navy together xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, this makes me want to dig out some embossing folders, I never think to use them.

    ReplyDelete