Sunday 6 March 2022

One Sheet Wonder - Share it on a Sunday

 Hi Everyone,





The theme for this week's Share it on a Sunday is 'One Sheet Wonder'. Now, that can be chop up a piece of designer series paper and see how many cards you can make, I've made several of these in the past and I will link them below if you want to have a look. Or, you can stamp your own design and cut that up to make cards and I have done several of these too, links below. But, I made this one ages ago and never got round to doing anything with it (I'll add the link to this too), so I decided that I would use up this one and decorate it to make 4 cards, I hope that you like them.

Links

A picture in greens This is the one I have used, all the details for what I used are on this link

Best Dressed

Colour challenge

Beautiful Friendship

Flowers for Every Season

12 x 12 Christmas OSW

Forever Fern

Materials

1 sheet A4 with stamped design
4 card bases 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
Scraps of white, greens and crushed curry card for die cuts and sentiments
Pierced Bloom dies
Flourishing Fern dies
Intricate Leaves dies
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Art Gallery stamp set
Forever Fern stamp set
Lovely Labels Pick a Punch
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder
Embellishments as required
Ribbon as required

Instructions

I die cut a pile of flowers from Pierced Blooms, some leaves from Intricate Leaves and some from Flourishing Ferns and started to play about with the design.



Then I stamped 4 different sentiments and punched them out with mats using the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch.

Then I started putting them together, adhere the stamped image to the card front and then arrange the die cuts and the sentiment and adhere them in place. Add embellishments and/or ribbon too if required.

Add a layer of 3 7/8" x 5 5/8" white card to the inside to write your message, you can also stamp images and sentiments on here too. It's your design, do what feels right for the occasion.

I hope that you liked my ideas and will give it a go yourself, stamp a design and cut it up and see what you get.

Please pop over and see what Donna and Victoria have made too, you are sure to find lots of inspiration.


Donna Lester

Victoria Littlewood


If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up on the pop up form and you will get my weekly Newsletter with all the details of my latest projects and news from Stampin' Up!

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar), we would love your company.

Happy crafting,


Karen X

Product List

1 comment: