Wednesday 2 March 2022

Hand Penned Beautiful Shapes Card - Stamp Around UK Video Hop

 Hi Everyone,



Today I am video hopping with the lovely Stamp Around UK group and the theme was a sort of colour challenge '3 Neutrals and a Bright', so I have picked - Basic Gray, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy and Daffodil Delight for my card and I'm using the Hand Penned stamp set and the Beautiful Shapes dies. Let me show you how I made it, the link below takes you to my video tutorial on YouTube.

Video Tutorial

Materials

1 piece of thick white card 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
1 piece of basic white card 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
1 piece of Neutrals dsp in Mossy Meadow 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
Hand Penned stamp set
Beautiful Shapes dies
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Mossy Meadow ink
Daffodil Delight ink
Night of Navy ink
Basic Gray ink
Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends
Mossy Meadow Stampin' Blends
Blender Pens
Brushed Brass Butterflies
Dimensionals
Multipurpose adhesive
Trimmer
Bone Folder

Instructions

On the long side score the thick white card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

On the piece of basic white card stamp the large floral image up towards the top and then turn it around and stamp again towards the bottom leaving a gap between them.

Using the largest hexagon die, die cut the top of the top floral image and then position the die again so that you get the bottom of the top image and the top of the bottom image with a gap between them for you to stamp the sentiment (check the picture).


I then coloured the images using a mix of Stampin' Blends and ink and Blender Pens. You can also stamp a partial image on the inside of the card too if you like and colour that in.

Stamp the sentiment in night of navy on the second hexagon between the two floral images.

Add the dsp to the card front and then position the hexagons and add with dimensionals.

After I had switched off the camera, I decided to add some butterflies too.

I hope you like my card and will give it a try too.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up on the pop up form and you will get my weekly Newsletter with all the details of my latest projects and news from Stampin' Up!

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar), we would love your company.

Happy crafting,


Karen X

Product List

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card, love the Hand penned stamps on the hexagons and colourways x

    ReplyDelete