Tuesday 1 March 2022

Wildflower Path Mini Thank You Cards

 Hi Everyone,







Today I am hopping with the Crafty Collaborations Group and we are making Mini Cards. I've chosen to stamp my design using the Wildflower Path stamp set and lots of lovely bright colours. I've made mine as thank you cards for my customers but they could be invitations or birthday cards too, anything you like.

Materials

(To make each card)

1 piece of thick white card 3 1/4" x 6 1/2"
1 piece of coloured card stock 3 1/8" square
1 piece of basic white card 2 7/8" square
Wildflower Path stamp set
Sentimental Swirls stamp set
Pear Pizzazz ink
Bermuda Bay ink
Polished Pink ink
So Saffron ink
Highland Heather ink
Trimmer
Simply scored
Bone folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Basic rhinestones

Instructions

On the long side score the thick white card at 3 1/4" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Add the coloured mat to the card front.

Stamp the design on the basic white card - I've used pear pizzazz for the stem and the grass, then polished pink, bermuda bay, so saffron and highland heather for the flowers, butterflies and sentiment.

Add the rhinestones to the centre of the three flowers on the stem and then adhere this piece to the card front.

I've made a set of four different colours but you could make one in each of the colours available from Stampin' Up if you wanted to, depends how many you need.

I hope that you like my little cards but pop over and see what everyone else has made too, there is sure to be lots of inspiration for you.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up on the pop up form and you will get my weekly Newsletter with all the details of my latest projects and news from Stampin' Up!

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar), we would love your company.

Happy crafting,


Karen X



Product List

7 comments: