Thursday 17 March 2022

In-Colour Art Gallery Card

 Hi Everyone,


A quick card today highlighting 3 of the soon to be retired In-Colours, I'm so going to miss these colours. I've brought out the lovely Art Gallery stamp set too and my favourite Stitched So Sweetly dies.

Materials

1 piece of thick white card 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
1 piece of In-Colour dsp 3 1/4" x 4 1/4" in misty moonlight and just jade
1 piece of basic white card 3 1/4" x 4 1/4"
Just Jade ink
Misty Moonlight ink
Bumblebee ink
Stitched So Sweetly dies
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Art Gallery stamp set
Trimmer
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals
Brass Brushed Butterflies
Take Your Pick Tool

Instructions

On the long side score the thick card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

On the white card, stamp the main flower image, I've used Just Jade for the leaves and then Bumblebee and Misty Moonlight for the two step stamping on the flower.  Add the sentiment in Misty Moonlight as shown.

Die cut this image with the largest of the rectangles and also die cut one in just jade and one in misty moonlight dsp.

Arrange the two dsp rectangles at an angle on the card front and adhere in place.  Add the stamped image over the top using dimensionals.

Sprinkle some butterflies and the card is done.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up on the pop up form and you will get my weekly Newsletter with all the details of my latest projects and news from Stampin' Up!

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar), we would love your company.

Happy crafting,


Karen X
Product List

1 comment: