Sunday 9 August 2020

Share it on a Sunday - Same DSP - 3 Different Projects

Hi Everyone,

For this week's Share it on a Sunday theme, we chose to all use the same designer series paper - Peony Garden and I am sure that we will come up with three completely different projects.  We never know what the other two have made until our Blogs go live so it's always a surprise for us too.  I thought I would showcase several of the designs on my card because I couldn't choose just one. Let me show you how I made it and don't forget to pop over to see what Donna and Victoria have made too, the links are below my blog.

Materials

1 piece of basic grey card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
1 piece of silver foil card 4" x 5 3/4" and a strip 1/2" x 3 7/8"
1 piece of dsp 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
3 Scraps of dsp for the rectangles approx 1 3/4" x 2 3/4"
1 piece of whisper white 3 7/8" x 5 5/8" and a scrap for the sentiment
Stitched so Sweetly dies
Die Cutting machine
Prized Peony stamp set
Beauty Abounds stamp set
Basic grey ink
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals
Trimmer
Simply scored
Bone folder

Instructions

Score the basic grey card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Adhere the silver foil layer to the card front, leaving a tiny border all around.

Die cut the three panels of dsp and the smallest stitched rectangle for the sentiment.

Arrange the three panels on the large dsp layer leaving equal borders between them but leave enough room for the silver foil strip across the bottom.

Add the foil strip with adhesive.

Stamp the sentiment on the small rectangle in basic grey and decorate the whisper white layer for the inside, I have stamped two of the small flowers.

Adhere the whisper white layer to the inside of the card and add the sentiment layer with dimensionals in the centre of the silver strip.

Quick and easy card, great for using up scraps of dsp, give it a try.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Crafty and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Pop over and see what Donna and Victoria have made:

Donna Lester

Victoria Littlewood


Happy Crafting,


Karen XXX

Product List

2 comments: