Thursday 27 August 2020

Magic in This Night meets Magenta Madness

Hi Everyone,


Those of you who follow me will know that I regularly show you projects that are challenges.  Sometimes it's colours, sometimes a particular product and sometimes it's a sketch.  I do lots of challenges with two of my crafty friends - Taffycrafting (Donna Lester) and Vickieloudesigns (Victoria Littlewood) and we have a regular weekly one called Share it on a Sunday. Well, now Donna has challenged us to do some sketch challenges over the next few weeks to keep our creative mojo going and I'm going to use them as a chance to show you new products as well as some old favourites that I haven't used for a while.  So, here goes with my Challenge 15 of #33, I hope that you like it.

(Sketch from cardztv.blogspot.com)

Materials

1 piece of Magenta Madness card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4" and 1 piece 1 3/8" x 3 7/8"
1 piece of dsp (Magic in This Night) 3 7/8" x 5 5/8" and 1 piece 2 1/2" x 4 5/8"
1 piece of whisper white card 1/2" x 1 3/4" and 1 piece 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
Magenta madness ink
Forever Fern stamp set
Momento Black ink
Trimmer
Simply scored
Bone folder
Multipurpose adhesive

Instructions

Score the magenta madness card stock at 4 1/8" on the long side and fold and burnish to make a card base.

Add the largest dsp layer to the card front leaving a border all around.

Add the contrasting dsp as in the sketch.

Add the magenta madness strip across the card.

Stamp the sentiment on the small strip of whisper white using magenta madness. I have also stamped some leaves on the inside whisper white layer too using memento black ink. Adhere the strip at the side of the dsp top right as shown and add the whisper white inside layer to the inside of the card.

Why don't you give the sketch a try, you can use whatever you want and it will be a unique card.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Crafty and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Happy Crafting,


Karen XXX

Product List

1 comment: