Friday 1 July 2022

Sending Smiles In Colours - Bookbinder Fun Fold Card - Stamp Around UK Video Hop

 Hi Everyone,



This month we are showcasing the 2022-2024 In Colours which are a lovely, bright set of colours and I love them all.

I've used the In Colour Designer Series Paper too and teamed it with the Sending Smiles stamp set and dies for a lovely, bright, cheerful card Bookbinder Fun Fold card. Let me show you how I made it, there is also a Video Tutorial over on my YouTube Channel, link below.


Video Tutorial

Materials

1 piece of starry sky card stock 4 1/8" x 11 1/2"
1 piece of dsp 4 1/2" x 3 7/8", 1 piece 4" x 3 3/8", 1 piece 3 7/8" x 3/4"
1 piece of basic white 4 1/2" x 3 7/8"
Scraps of white for stamping and die cutting
Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine
Sending Smiles stamp set
Sending dies
Tahitian Tide Glitter ribbon
Sweet Sorbet ink
Parakeet Party ink
Tahitian Tide ink
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals
Mini Glue Dots
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder
Take Your Pick Tool
Paper Snips

Instructions

On the long side score the card stock at 4 3/4" and 5 3/4" and fold and burnish. The 5 3/4" score is the half way fold line and the 4 3/4" piece is the book opening.

Adhere the strip of dsp to the 1" strip which forms the binding. Wrap the ribbon around this section and tie in a bow on the front, then adhere this 1" strip on the inside, this forms the spine (bind) of the book fold.


Adhere the two dsp layers to the card front.

Stamp the flower and smaller sentiment on the scrap card and then die cut. Die cut the word 'Sending' and it's shadow piece. Adhere these pieces to the card front on dimensionals.

Stamp a sentiment and another flower on the remaining piece of white for the inside of the card and adhere it in place.


I do hope that you like my card, click on the link above to watch the tutorial.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to my Weekly Newsletter.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This group is a collaboration with Taffy Crafting (Donna Lester) and Vickieloudesigns (Victoria Littlewood) and we would love you to join us.

Happy Crafting,


Karen X


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment