Thursday 14 July 2022

Decorated Embossed Treat Bag - 3D Thursday

 Hi Everyone,



A very quick project for you today. I just got my latest order and when I get a new stamp set and dies, I always stamp and die cut them all out to see what they look like. I also got some of these cute embossed treat bags so I thought I would put the die cuts to use and decorate a bag for a quick gift for a friend.

Materials

1 Embossed Treat Bag
1 sheet of basic white card stock
Polished Pink ink
Pear Pizzazz ink
True Beauty stamp set
Organic Beauty dies
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesive Backed Sequins & Gems
Polished Pink ribbon
Distressed Gold Foil
Best Label Punch
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals
Mini Glue Dots

Instructions

I stamped all of the stamps from the True Beauty stamp set and then cut them out with the Organic Beauty dies. I also cut a couple of the pieces in the distressed gold foil for some contrast.


The bags come folded flat and you just have to open them out, really easy, no folding and sticking required.

Then I arranged the flowers and leaves on the front of the bag using dimensionals for all except the gold piece which I glued down.

I punched out the tiny sentiment with the Best Label punch and added that tucked behind the flower and then added just one sequin.

Tie a bow with the ribbon and add to the top of the bag with mini glue dots and the bag is finished.

I think that these bags are going to be really useful for all sorts of occasions, you can decorate them quite simply as I have done, or really go mad with lots of flowers and embellishments and ribbons for a special occasion. They will be a great addition to use at Christmas time too, I can see me using these a lot.

I hope that you like my little bag and will try some of your own.  Please pop over and see what Donna and Victoria have made too.

Donna Lester


Victoria Littlewood



If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to my Weekly Newsletter.

New Class in the Mail


Click on the link in the side bar for more details.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This group is a collaboration with Taffy Crafting (Donna Lester) and Vickieloudesigns (Victoria Littlewood) and we would love you to join us.

Happy Crafting,


Karen X

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment