Tuesday 12 July 2022

Hues of Happiness Stationery Gift Box - Contents

 Hi Everyone,


In today's blog I will show you what I made to go into the Stationery Gift Box that I made last week, link below:

Gift Box

I've made 4 decorated note cards with envelopes, 4 small cards and 4 gift tags to go inside the gift box, let me show you how I made them.


Materials

4 notecards with matching envelopes
A selection of flowers and leaves cut from the dsp, including some of the edge pieces
Night of Navy ink
Happiness Abounds stamp set
4 pieces of thick white card 3" x 6"
4 pieces of thick white card 2" x 4"
4 pieces of dsp 2" x 4"
4 pieces of dsp 2 7/8" square
Twine to match
Tag Topper Punch (mine is retired but if you don't have one, you could just punch a hope to put the twine through
Scraps of basic white
Double Oval Punch
Trimmer
Multipurpose adhesive
Paper Snips
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Blossoming Happiness dies

Instructions

Note cards - fold in half and burnish well. Stamp a sentiment in the bottom right hand corner of the front.  Decorate with cut flowers and leaves as shown. I have die cut my complete flowers and fussy cut pieces from the edges of the paper as well to use it up. This paper is far too beautiful to waste any. 




Small cards - score the card at 3" on the long side and fold and burnish to make the card bases.  Adhere a piece of 2 7/8" square dsp to the front, I have used up my scraps for these.


Gift Tags - If you have a tag topper punch punch the ends of all 4 pieces of card and all 4 pieces of dsp. If you don't have one, just punch a hole in the top for the twine to go through.

Place a dsp layer on top of a white layer and tie them together with a double length of twine.

Stamp a sentiment on some scrap white card using night of navy ink and then punch out with the scalloped punch, adhere to the dsp layer of the gift tag, you can write  your message on the white layer below.


Add all of these items to the inside of the box and you have a very pretty set to gift someone.  I hope that my Aunt will enjoy them.


If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to my Weekly Newsletter.

New Class in the Mail




Click on the link in the side bar for more details.


If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This group is a collaboration with Taffy Crafting (Donna Lester) and Vickieloudesigns (Victoria Littlewood) and we would love you to join us.

Happy Crafting,


Karen X



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment