Tuesday 19 July 2022

All in Blue With Wonderful World

 Hi Everyone,


I've just received my latest order and got the Wonderful World dsp and stamp set as my Sale-a-bration items, ohh how pretty it is, I love it. I've used Starry Sky and Orchid Oasis for my card and I'm really pleased with how it's turned out.

Materials

1 piece of starry sky card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
1 piece of basic white card 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", 1 piece 3 1/2" x 4 1/2"
1 piece of dsp 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
Starry Sky ink
Orchid Oasis ink
Wonderful World stamp set
Scalloped Contour dies
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
2022-2024 In Colour Bakers Twine
Iridescent rhinestones
True Beauty stamp set
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder
Take Your Pick Tool
Mini Glue Dots

Instructions

On the long side score the starry sky card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Adhere the dsp layer to the card front.

Die cut the second largest rectangle from the Scalloped Contour Dies and stamp your floral image in the centre of it.  Add the sentiment in the bottom right hand corner.  Stamp a sentiment and a partial floral image on the remaining piece of basic white and then adhere to the inside of the card.


Cut two lengths of twine and make a double bow and adhere to the flowers with a glue dot.  Add some rhinestones.

Adhere this layer to the card front, at an angle, suing dimensionals.

I hope that you like my card and will give it a try.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to my Weekly Newsletter.

New Class in the Mail


Click on the link in the side bar for more details.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This group is a collaboration with Taffy Crafting (Donna Lester) and Vickieloudesigns (Victoria Littlewood) and we would love you to join us.

Happy Crafting,


Karen X


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment