Sunday 24 July 2022

Awash in Beauty Tryptic Thank You Card

 Hi Everyone,


I thought that I would pull out the brighter colours that co-ordinate with this designer series paper for my card so I've chosen balmy blue and polished pink. The Awash in Beauty dsp is very pretty and summery and makes a lovely card for any occasion. I love to make Tryptic cards with the sheets of dsp that we have that are more of a picture so let me show you what I did.

Materials

1 piece of polished pink card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
1 piece of balmy blue card stock 4" x 5 3/4", scrap for the sentiment
1 piece of basic white card 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", scrap for the sentiment
1 piece of dsp 3 1/2" x 5 5/8"
Polished pink ink
True Beauty stamp set
Pansy Patch stamp set
Double Oval Punch
Brushed Brass Butterflies
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder

Instructions

On the long side score the polished pink at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Cut the dsp into 3 strips - 3/4", 1 1/4" and 1 1/2" wide and then arrange them on the balmy blue layer and adhere in place with even gaps all the way around.  Adhere this layer to the card front.

Stamp a flower from the True Beauty stamp set and a sentiment from Pansy Patch stamp set on the white mat layer and then add to the inside of the card. Stamp a sentiment on a scrap of white and punch out with the oval punch and layer up on a balmy blue scalloped oval. Add this to the card front with dimensionals.


Add some butterflies and the card is complete.


If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to my Weekly Newsletter.

New Class in the Mail


Click on the link in the side bar for more details.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This group is a collaboration with Taffy Crafting (Donna Lester) and Vickieloudesigns (Victoria Littlewood) and we would love you to join us.

Happy Crafting,


Karen X


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment