Saturday 30 April 2022

2022-2024 In-Colour Cards - Stampin' Birds Showcase Hop

 Hi Everyone,




New In-Colours - aren't they pretty? Parakeet Party, Sweet Sorbet, Orchard Oasis, Tahitian Tide and Starry Sky

This month I have been making cards to send out with the new Annual Catalogue to show off the new 2022-2024 In-Colours from Stampin' Up.  I really love all 5 of them this year - that's not always the case as many of you will know (good riddance Cinnamon Cider haha!!). I am using the Flowing Flowers stamp set which is carrying over and the little butterfly from Sentimental Swirls, which sadly is not.  I've used the In-Colour Designer Series Stack of papers which are lovely. Let me show you how I made them.

Materials

1 piece of coloured card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", 1 piece 3 1/4" x 4"
2 pieces of basic white 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", 1 piece 3" x 3 3/4"
1 piece of dsp 3 5/8" x 5 3/8"
Ink to match the coloured card
Flowing Flowers stamp set
Sentimental Swirls stamp set
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals
Iridescent rhinestones

Instructions

On the long side score the card stock at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Adhere 1 piece of basic white to the card front and 1 to the inside.

Add the dsp layer to the card front.

Using ink to match the card stock and dsp, stamp a design on the smaller piece of basic white. I've gone mainly around the edge with a larger flower in the lower left hand corner.  Stamp the sentiment and add a couple of butterflies.

Add the stamped layer to the remaining coloured card stock mat and add to the centre of the card front wing dimensionals.

Add some rhinestones for the butterfly body.


You can also stamp on the inside too but as I am sending these to customers, I wanted to write a personal note in each one.

I hope that you like these quick and easy cards and love the new In-Colours as much as I do.

Please pop over and see what everyone else has been up to this month, Victoria is up next.




If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Happy Crafting,


Karen X


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Karen, I just love these new colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards showing off the new colours perfectly x

    ReplyDelete