Thursday 28 April 2022

More Stash Busting Cards to Use Up Your Designer Series Papers

 Hi Everyone,


I'm still on a mission to try and use up my pretty designer series papers so I have made another two quick and easy cards. These cards could be made with any dsp, stamp set, colour, whatever you have to hand, I am just giving you some ideas for layouts.

Card 1

1 piece of soft succulent card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
1 piece of basic white card 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", Scrap for the sentiment
1 piece of dsp (Pansy Petals) 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", 2 pieces 1 1/2" x 4", 1 piece 1" x 3 7/8"
Pansy Patch stamp set
Evening Evergreen ink
Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch
Brushed Brass Butterflies


Card 2

1 piece of highland heather card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scrap for the punch out
1 piece of basic white 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", scrap for the sentiment punch out
1 piece of dsp (Hand Penned) 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
6" piece of highland heather 1/2" ribbon
Flowing Flowers stamp set
Highland Heather ink
Pearls
Heart Duo Punches


Both cards

Trimmer
Simply scored
Bone folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals
Take Your Pick Tool

Add the remaining white card to the inside for your message, feel free to stamp a sentiment and decorate in any way you like.

Again, I am not giving detailed instructions for these cards, you can easily see from the pictures how they go together. As I said, I am showing you layouts you can use for any occasion, any dsp, and stamp set you like. Give it a go.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Happy Crafting,


Karen X
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment