Saturday 2 April 2022

Hand Penned Layered Thank You Card - Stampin' Birds Blog Hop

 Hi Everyone,




Blogging with my Team mates today. I am trying to use up my designer series papers before they retire. The new Annual Catalogue will launch in just a few weeks and there will be lots of new goodies to play with. I have been making customer Thank You cards today, let me show you how I made this simple layered card.

Materials

1 piece of garden green card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scrap for the sentiment
2 pieces of basic white card 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", 1 piece 3" x 5", scrap for the sentiment
1 piece of dsp 3 5/8" x 5 3/8", 1 piece 2 3/4" x 4 3/4"
Garden green ink
Double Oval punch
Hand Penned Petals stamp set
Trimmer
Simply scored
Bone folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals

Instructions

On the long side score the green card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Adhere 1 of the larger pieces of white to the card front and then add the largest dsp, then add the smaller white and the smallest dsp on top of that, leaving equal borders on all layers.

Stamp the sentiment on the scrap of white and punch out with the smaller oval and then punch out the scalloped one in the green, layer them together and add to the card front with dimensionals.

Stamp some floral images in garden green on the remaining white piece and adhere to the inside of the card.

Job done! Quick and simple layered card.

Please pop over and see what my friends have made too.


If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up on the pop up form and you will get my weekly Newsletter with all the details of my latest projects and news from Stampin' Up!

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar), we would love your company.

Happy crafting,


Karen X


Product List

2 comments: