Wednesday 1 December 2021

Hand-Penned Petals Black & Gold Theme - Stamp Around UK Video Hop

 Hi Everyone,





It's time for the Stamp Around UK Video Hop again and the theme this month is 'Black and Gold'. I have made a thank you card using gold foil and gold heat embossing and the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set.  There is a video tutorial for this card, just click on the link below:


Video Tutorial


Materials

1 piece of basic black card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", 1 piece 4" x 5"
1 piece of basic white card 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
1 piece of gold foil 4" x 5 1/4"
Hand Penned Petals stamp set
Heartfelt Wishes stamp set
Versamark
Metallics Embossing Powders
Heat Tool
Scalloped Contour dies
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals

Instructions

On the long side score the black card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Die cut the largest scalloped rectangle in gold foil and the next size down in basic black.

Stamp the main floral image and the sentiment in Versamark on the black scalloped rectangle, sprinkle with gold powder and set with the Heat Tool.  Stamp a sentiment on the basic white using Versamark, I also stamped one of the smaller images from the Hand Penned Petals in the corner. Sprinkle with powder and set.

Adhere the white layer on the inside of the card.

Adhere the gold layer to the card front using multipurpose adhesive and then add the embossed layer with dimensionals.

A very quick and easy card but I think it looks very effective too, I hope that you like it.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up on the pop up form and you will get my weekly Newsletter with all the details of my latest projects and news from Stampin' Up!

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar), we would love your company.

Happy crafting,


Karen X


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Love the gold and black combo - gorgeous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card,I may have to CASE it and send a Get Well card to my brother. I may have to tweak it up some

    ReplyDelete