Saturday 18 December 2021

Sentimental Swirls - Stamping With Friends Blog Hop - Sneak Peak

 Hi Everyone,





TodayI am hopping with the Stamping with Friends group and we are showing some 'Sneak Peaks' of products from the new Mini Catalogue which launches on 4th January 2022.  I have chosen to do some simple stamping with the lovely new Sentimental Swirls which is the stamp set designed by the 1st UK Million Dollar Sales Achiever Sam Hammond Donald who is my Upline. I've chosen some soft spring like colours to stamp with. Let me show you what I did.

Materials

1 piece of polished pink card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
2 pieces of basic white card stock 3 7/8" x 5 5/8" and scraps for the flowers
Sentimental Swirls stamp set
Flowers & Leaves Punch
Polished Pink ink
Soft Succulent ink
Pale Papaya ink
Fresh Freesia ink
Polished Pink Stampin' Blends
Irridescent Rhinestone Jewels
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder
Multipurpose Adhesive

Instructions

On the long side score the polished pink card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

On one piece of basic white, I have stamped the large swirl in the centre using polished pink. 

Then I added the outlines of the small flowers in pale papaya to the ends of the little swirls coming off the main one and then filled them in in the same colour but stamped off once. 

Then I added some of the leav outlines in soft succulent and filled them in with the same colour but also stamped off once. 

Then I stamped the word 'hello' in soft succulent in three random places and then added butterfly outlines in fresh freesia and polished pink randomly around the stamped images.

I stamped two of the larger flowers on a scrap of basic white using polished pink and then coloured them in with the light Polished Pink Stampin' Blend.  Punch them out with the Flowers and Leaves punch and then add them with multipourpose adhesive at the end of two of the longer swirls coming off the main one.

Add rhinestones to all of the flower centres.

Randomly stamp some butterfly outlines on the remaining piece of basic white in all colours except the soft succulent and then adhere to the inside of the card.

I hope you like my first play with this stamp set, I really like it, I think it will be very useful for adding flourishes to lots of other images as well.

Please click on the links below to see what everyone else has been playing with.




If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up on the pop up form and you will get my weekly Newsletter with all the details of my latest projects and news from Stampin' Up!

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar), we would love your company.

Happy crafting,


Karen X





Product List

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely vibrant and cheerful card Karen, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’ve used this stamp set beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have got to get this set! I love you color combo!!! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with the swirls, I'm looking forward to playing with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cheerful card.
    Thank you for hopping with us

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and love the simple stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this pretty card design. The colors are so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete