Friday 3 December 2021

Pierced Blooms - Gift Tag

 Hi Everyone,


Today I needed a quick gift tag for a friends birthday and I decided to make one that could be used for any occasion and with colours that I don't normally choose. I've used Bumblebee, Copper and Very Vanilla with the Pierced Bloom dies and the Artistically Inked stamp set, let me show you how I made it.

Materials

1 piece of bumblebee card 4 1/2" x 2" and scraps for decoration
1 piece of very vanilla card 4 1/2" x 2"
Scraps of copper for decoration
Double Oval punch
Pierced Bloom dies
Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine
Artistically Inked stamp set
Bumblebee ink
Bumblebee check ribbon
Delightful Tag Topper Punch
Detailed Trio Punch
Double Oval Punch
Trimmer
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals

Instructions

Punch the top of both pieces of card with the tag topper punch and round off the other end with the detailed trio punch.

Die cut three flowers with bumblebee card and two sets of leaves and three flower centres with the copper foil.

Stamp a sentiment on a scrap of bumblebee and punch out with the smaller oval punch and lay on to a larger scalloped punch from the copper foil. Adhere this to the bottom of the very vanilla layer.

Arrange the flowers and leaves above the sentiment and adhere in place, I've used dimensionals on the flowers.

Put the two tags together and fasten with a piece of the check ribbon.

This tag is very simple and could be made in any colour to match a card or gift.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up on the pop up form and you will get my weekly Newsletter with all the details of my latest projects and news from Stampin' Up!

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar), we would love your company.

Happy crafting,


Karen X


Product List

2 comments: