Monday 13 December 2021

Eden's Garden Card - Crafty Collaborations Blog Hop

 Hi Everyone, 





Today I have made a pretty card using the Eden's Garden Suite for the Crafty Collaborations Blog Hop. I just love the shades of green and gold and the lovely Garden Gems, let me show you how I made it.

Materials

1 piece of soft succulent card stock 5 7/82 x 8 1/4", scrap for the die cut
1 piece of evening evergreen card stock 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", scrap for the die cut
1 piece of basic white card stock 3 7/8" x 5 5/8" and 1 piece 2 1/4" x 3 3/4"
1 piece of Ever Eden dsp 3 5/8" x 5 3/8"
Eden's Garden stamp set
Eden Dies
Stitched Rectangle dies
Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine
Evening evergreen ink
Soft Succulent ink
6" piece of gold Shimmer Ribbon
Garden Gems
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder
Paper snips

Instructions

On the long side score the soft succulent card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Add the dsp layer to the evening evergreen mat (I've used the piece that grades from light to dark with an equal amount of each colour. Wrap the ribbon around the centre of this mat and secure on the back with some sticky tape and then add to the card front.

Die cut a rectangle using basic white (approx 2" x 3 1/2") and cut the edge strip from the Eden dies twice, one in evening evergreen and one in soft succulent, trim them to fit along the long side of the rectangle.

Stamp the large flower twice in soft succulent on the rectangle and then stamp the sentiment above in evening evergreen.  Adhere the die cut strips to the top and bottom of the rectangle making sure that the light will will layer up on the dark part of the dsp and vice versa as shown.  Add dimensionals to the back and add to the card front in the centre, over the ribbon.  

Stamp the floral image on the remaining piece of white and then add to the inside of the card.


Sprinkle some gems on the card front to finish it off.

I do hope that you like my card, please pop over and see what everyone else has made for lots more inspiration with this suite of products.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up on the pop up form and you will get my weekly Newsletter with all the details of my latest projects and news from Stampin' Up!

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar), we would love your company.

Happy crafting,


Karen X



Product List

9 comments: