Sunday 24 October 2021

Pierced Blooms Scalloped Contour - Share it on a Sunday - Die Cuts

 Hi Everyone,



The theme for Share it on a Sunday this week is 'Die Cuts', which I absolutely love. They can bring so much to a project for just a little effort. I always cut too many so I always have lots in a little pot on my desk and it's surprising how often, just the right thing that you need is there and waiting. Today I have used two of my favourite sets, Pierced Blooms and Scalloped Contours, I use them a lot and I have teamed them with one of my favourite colours too, Polished Pink. Let me show you want I did:

Materials

1 piece of polished pink card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", 1 piece 4" x 3"
1 piece of basic white 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
1 piece of silver foil 4 1/4" x 5 1/4"
Scraps of basic white and polished pink for the die cuts
Art Gallery stamp set
Polished pink ink
Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine
Pierced Bloom dies
Scalloped Contour dies
Versamark ink
Basics Embossing Powders
Heat Tool
Basic Rhinestones
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone folder

Instructions

On the long side, score the polished pink at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Die cut the largest scalloped rectangle in silver foil and the third largest in polished pink.  Die cut some flowers and leaves from basic white and flower centres and one bow in the pink.

Stamp the sentiment using Versamark ink in the top right corner of the polished pink mat layer, sprinkle with white embossing powder and set with the heat tool.

Adhere the large silver mat to the card front and then add the polished pink one in the centre of it.  Arrange the flowers and leaves, adhere some and lift some on dimensionals. Add the pink centres to the flowers and some basic rhinestones.

Stamp another sentiment on the remaining basic white piece and adhere to the inside of the card and add the pink bow in the top left corner.


I do hope that you like my card. Please don't forget to pop over and see what Donna and Victoria have made this week too.


Donna Lester

Victoria Littlewood

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up on the pop up form and you will get my weekly Newsletter with all the details of my latest projects and news from Stampin' Up!

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar), we would love your company.

Happy crafting,


Karen X




Product List

1 comment: