Monday 4 October 2021

Hand-Penned- Pierced Blooms - Centre Panel Thank You Card - Kylie Bertucci Gallery

 Hi Everyone,




This month, for Kylie Bertucci's International Gallery,  I have made another fun fold card, this time using the gorgeous Hand-Penned dsp and I've combined it with the Pierced Bloom dies and the Biggest Wish stamp set. You can vote for my card over on Kylie's page and if I get into the top ten, then I get to take part in the Winner's Blog Hop at the end of the month.  I'd love it if you could click on the link below and vote for me, I really appreciate your support.

Please Vote here


Materials

1 piece of so saffron card stock 5 7/8" x 11"
4 pieces of dsp 1 1/2" x 5 5/8", 1 piece 3 3/4" x 5 5/8"
1 piece of basic white card 3 3/4" x 5 5 /8"
Scraps of basic white and colours to match your dsp for the flowers, leaves and the bow
Basic Rhinestones
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Pierced Bloom dies
Biggest Wish stamp set
Misty Moonlight ink
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder

Instructions

On the long side, score the so saffron card at 1 3/4", 3 1/2", 7 1/2", 9 1/4", fold and burnish all the scorelines.

Add the dsp layers to the matching areas across the card, leaving a border all around the outside on each section.

Die cut a bow, two large flowers, two smaller flowers and four flower centres and some leaves, also die cut the label die from this set for the sentiment.

Adhere the flower centres to the flowers and arrange on the centre panel of the card, add some on dimensionals and tuck the leaves in and around the flowers.

Stamp a sentiment on the white label and add to the top right of the centre panel and then add the bow.  Add some rhinestones to the centre of the flowers and the bow.

Adhere the remaining white card to the back of the centre panel to write the message.

I hope that you like my card and will give it a try.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up on the pop up form and you will get my weekly Newsletter with all the details of my latest projects and news from Stampin' Up!

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar), we would love your company.

Happy crafting,


Karen X

Product List

2 comments: