Friday 25 December 2020

Happy Christmas

Hi Everyone,

I just want to say have the best Christmas that you can and I hope you all manage to have a good time even though this year may be very different for you. I will be zooming with my children and grandchildren so that I can at least see them virtually today. It won’t be the same but we will just have to make do and pray that 2021 will be a happy and healthy year for us all.

Thank you so much for your support for my Blog, I really do appreciate it. I have a couple of projects coming out this week but not as many as usual. I will be back next year with lots more projects and showcasing some of the fabulous new products coming in the January Mini Catalogue.

I will be continuing with more video tutorials too over on my YouTube channel so if you haven’t checked it out yet, I would love your support over there too My YouTube Channel

Have a lovely Christmas, stay safe and stay well.

Best Wishes and Happy Crafting in 2021

Karen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment