Tuesday 29 December 2020

Great Offers for January 2021

 Hi Everyone,


It's almost time for the new January - June Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-bration to launch and it is full of fabulous new designer series papers, stamp sets, dies and punches plus new ribbons and embellishments too.  I can't show you actual catalogue images yet but I have taken photos of some of the dsp that I already have (I don't have it all yet)  so that you can see some of what is on offer. I have some exciting offers for you to look at.

Paper Share

I am offering a 1/4 share (108 sheets of 6" x 6") of all of the 9 new designer series papers + a product gift from me (selection of dsp from the Saleabration brochure)  for £28 including post and packing. 

(Love You Always, True Love, Hydrangea Hill, Dandy Garden, Fine Art Floral, Sand and Sea, Ice Cream Corner, Snail Mail, Well Suited). There are 4 additional sets on offer in the Sale-a-bration brochure - Paper Blooms, Oh So Ombre, Flower and Field and Berry Delightful).

This is a great way to sample what is on offer without buying whole packets.  If you are interested, please email me at craftykarendesigns@outlook.com. 

Payment will be by Paypal only please.

Free Tutorial Bundle

I have joined together with a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the world to compile a selection of 38 tutorials to give to my customers.  The Tutorial Bundle comes as a PDF file complete with pictures and instructions for all of the projects.  You can get this great resource FREE with any order over £10.


So you could choose something from one of the catalogues or get the Paper Share and then receive a FREE file with 38 projects, lots of inspiration to help you make beautiful projects yourself. 

Don't forget that if you order from any of the the catalogues during January and February, you will also be able to choose a FREE item from the Sale-a-bration brochure for every £45 that you spend. 




NB. You can't combine my Paper Share offer with a catalogue order to qualify for Sale-a-bration items as the Paper Share is a service that I am providing for my customers, it will come direct from me, not Stampin' Up!.  I need multiples of 4 to offer the Paper Share and there will be a slight delay as I have to order from Stampin' Up! and then cut the papers and package them up to send out to you.

Join My Team

Now is a great time to join my Team and become a Demonstrator with our fabulous joining offer: £130 of product from any of the catalogues for just £99, no shipping costs to pay and you will receive 5 packs of 6" x 6" designer series papers that are not available to anyone else until the new Annual Catalogue launches in June.  Once you become a Demonstrator you then receive 20% discount on all further purchases. There is no obligation to hold classes, sell to anyone else, blog or make videos (unless you want to) but there is a minimum requirement that you purchase £300 of product every quarter but for your first quarter, you get an additional 3 months, so you have until the end of June to meet this requirement. This is loads of time for you to then decide if this is for you and if it's not, then no worries, you drop as a Demonstrator and become a customer again.

I would love to have you as part of my team and I would be on hand to help you. I am part of wider teams within the UK and through Stampin' Up! have made many friends worldwide. It's a very supportive community and lots of fun but there is never any pressure to sell. I spent a while just buying for the discount for myself but because I was retired, I thought I would have a go at writing a blog and making tutorial videos and I love it but I know that it's not for everyone.  

If you are interested, drop me an email and we can have a chat about it.

I hope that you have all had a good Christmas and lets look forward to a better 2021.

Happy Crafting,


Karen XXX





1 comment:

  1. Wow great offers there Karen especially the Tutorial Bundle xx

    ReplyDelete