Sunday 27 December 2020

Berry Blessings Thank You Card - Crafty Collaborations Blog Hop

 Hi Everyone,





Today I thought I would have a play with some of the lovely new Designer Series Paper that is available FREE in the 2021 Saleabration brochure, it's called Berry Delightful and is available as a Level Two offering with a stamp set for a qualifying £90 purchase from the catalogues. It's a very pretty paper and I thought I would use it to make Thank You cards for my Customers. let me show you how I made it.


Materials

1 piece of thick whisper white card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scrap for the sentiment
1 piece of garden green card stock 5" x 3", scrap for the sentiment
1 piece of dsp 5 3/4" x 4" (landscape card)
3 pieces of co-ordinating dsp 1 1/2" x 2 7/8"
Ornate Thanks stamp set
Garden green ink
Trimmer
Simply scored
Bone folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensional
Paper snips

Instructions

Score the thick whisper white at 4 1/8" on the long side and fold and burnish to make a landscape card.

Add the largest piece of dsp to the card front.  When I trimmed this from a piece of 6" x 6" dsp (I had a paper share, it comes as 12" x 12"), I had a 1/4" strip which I have adhered to the inside of the card for a bit of decoration.

Add the three contrasting panels of dsp to the garden green card mat leaving a border all around each piece (see picture). Fix dimensionals to the back and position this panel on the card front towards the top as you need to leave space for the sentiment.

Stamp the sentiment on a scrap of whisper white and adhere this to the scrap of garden green and cut around it to leave a small border.  Add dimensionals to this and position centrally on the card, below the decorated panel.

Job done, quick and easy card that can be used to show off designer series papers of to use up your scraps, I hope that you like it.

Pop over to see what the rest of my crafty colleagues have made, you are sure to be filled with inspiration:


If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Crafty and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Happy crafting,


Karen XXX

Product List 

2 comments: