Monday 18 January 2021

Ink It Up Again!! - #1 Very Versailles and Well Said

 Hi Everyone,


This is the first in an occasional series about getting stamp sets off the shelf again and inking them up to give them some love.  I buy stamp sets because I really like them, use them a few times and then something else comes out that I just 'Must Have' and so it goes on and before you know it, the stamp set is retired.  So I am pulling out some of my favourites to remind myself and you too, why they are great. Todays set of mini 4" cards is using Very Versailles and Well Said and I have teamed with the 2020-2022 in colours (4 out of 5 of them). There is a video tutorial, click on the link below:

Video Tutorial


Materials

4 pieces of thick whisper white 4" x 8"
4 pieces of dsp 3 7/8" square (I have used the in colour paper stack)
4 pieces of whisper white 3" square
Very Versailles stamp set
Well Said stamp set
Confetti Flower Punch
Basic Rhinestones
Just jade ink
Magenta madness ink
Bumblebee ink
Misty moonlight ink
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals
Trimmer
Simply scored
Bone folder
Take a Pick Tool

Instructions

Score the thick whisper white card stock on the long side at 4", fold and burnish to make the card bases.

Adhere the dsp layers to the card fronts leaving a small border all the way around the edges.

Stamp the large leaf stamp in just jade across the 3" square whisper white from top right to bottom left (as you can see in the pictures). Stamp the sentiment in the same colour as the background dsp.

Punch out a selection of flowers using scraps of the in colour paper stack and glue them in place along the leaf vine wherever you want.  I have used the same colour flower as the background  dsp on all  except the just jade one as  the flowers didn't show up, so  I have used an assortment on that one.

Add dimensionals to the back of these stamped layers and arrange them centrally on the card bases.

Add some rhinestones to the centre of the flowers for some added bling.


I really like these little cards which I will use for my customer thank you cards this month. I'm glad I brought these sets out again, I hope you like them too.


If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Crafty and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Free Tutorial Bundle

I have joined together with a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the world to compile a selection of 38 tutorials to give to my customers.  The Tutorial Bundle comes as a PDF file complete with pictures and instructions for all of the projects.  You can get this great resource FREE with any order over £10.



Happy Crafting,


Karen XXX


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment