Thursday 18 June 2020

Lovely You In Colour Gift Cards

Hi Everyone,

Today I made this little set of gift cards as part of the @stampingthroughthecatalogue challenge on Instagram.  The challenge was to use the Lovely You stamp set and I chose to highlight the 2020-2022 In Colours too. Let me show you how I made them.

Materials

For each card

1 piece of card stock 3" x 6"
1 piece of whisper white 2 7/8" square
Scraps of card stock and whisper white for the sentiment labels
A scrap of ribbon to tie a bow
Bumblebee ink
Just Jade ink
Magenta Madness ink
Misty Moonlight ink
Lovely You stamp set
Multipurpose adhesive
Lovely Labels Pick a Punch
Dimensionals
Mini Glue Dots

Instructions

Fold the card stock in half on the long side to make a 3" x 3" card base.  (I made a set of five so made one in each of the In Colours).

Stamp your design on the whisper white card using all of the In Colours (I don't have Cinnamon Cider yet). I used a full sheet of A4 and then chopped it up as I made a whole batch of these to go in with customer gifts.

Add the whisper white stamped layer to the card front.

Cut a 3" x 3/4" strip of the coloured card stock and punch out using the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch. Cut a slightly shorter strip of whisper white which is 1/2" wide and punch both ends.

Stamp a sentiment on the whisper white strip and adhere to the coloured strip, then fix to the card front with dimensionals.

Make a bow with the scrap of ribbon and add to the sentiment label with mini glue dots.

Quick and easy gift cards, give them a try.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Crafty and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Happy crafting,


Karen XX

Product List 

6 comments: