Saturday 17 September 2022

Stamping With Friends Blog Hop - Bloggers' Choice - Annual Catalogue

 Hi Everyone,




For this Blog Hop I decided to pull out the Framed Occasions stamp set and the Beautiful Shapes dies and I have CASEd a card from page 33 of the Annual Catalogue and changed the colours to Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay and Shaded Spruce.

Materials

1 piece of coastal cabana card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
1 piece of bermuda bay card stock 4" x 5 3/4", scrap for the sentiment
2 pieces of basic white card stock 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", scrap for the sentiment
Framed Occasions stamp set
Beautiful Shapes dies
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Bermuda Bay ink
Shaded Spruce ink
Sequins and Gems
Silver Trim
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals
Mini Glue Dots

Instructions

On the long side score the coastal cabana card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Add the bermuda bay mat to the card front.

Die cut 2 hexagons for the sentiment, one in white, the larger one in bermuda bay.

Stamp the design on 1 piece of basic white, I have used full strength and then done a second stamp before reinking in a pattern across the card.  I then added leaves with the shaded spruce.

Stamp the sentiment on the smaller hexagon using shaded spruce and also stamp another sentiment and some leaves on the remaining piece of white for the inside of the card. Adhere it in place.

Layer up the hexagons and add to the card front using dimensionals.  Sprinkle some of the sequins on the card front, tie a bow with the silver twine and then add to the side of the sentiment with a glue dot.

It's a good idea to CASE ideas from the catalogue every now and again, the catalogues are full of great ideas.  Please click on the links below to see which items that have inspired my lovely colleagues.


My latest Class in the Mail is now available to order - click on the link in the side bar for more information.




If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, follow me on Facebook or sign up for a copy of my Weekly Newsletter (emailed out every Monday morning and link copied to my Facebook Pages).

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

f you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Crafty and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Happy Crafting,

Karen X


Product List

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. The colors are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Karen, love the colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Karen. I really like the design of the flowers on the front.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card! Love those colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. The monochromatic look is striking! And I love the way the flowers flow down the card. Well done!

    ReplyDelete