Monday 12 September 2022

Hues of Happiness Thank You Card - Crafty Collaborations Blog Hop

 Hi Everyone,



Today I have brought our my very favourite suite again (I know, I've used it loads, but I love it!!).  I've used a sketch challenge to make my card - they are always good for layout inspirations and I use them a lot. I've teamed it with the Art Gallery stamp set because the sentiments in Happiness Abounds were too wide for the mat layer on the front.

Materials

1 piece of night of navy card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", 1 piece 2 3/4" x 3"
1 piece of dsp 4" x 5 3/4", 2 pieces 1 3/4" x 3 5/8", 1 piece 1 1/2" x 3 5/8" (the 3 smaller pieces I have cut from one piece so that the images line up)
1 piece of basic white 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", 1 piece 2 1/2" x 2 3/4"
Happiness Abounds stamp set
Art Gallery stamp set
Night of navy ink
Gloss Dots
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals







Instructions

On the long side score the night of navy card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Adhere the largest piece of dsp to the card front.  Cut the 3 smaller pieces from one continuous piece so that the images line up (I had a piece of 6" x 6", so cut across at 3 5/8" first and then cut 2 pieces 1 3/4" wide from that, then used the remaining piece from the 6" to cut the bottom piece). I hope that makes sense.

Stamp a flower and the sentiment in night of navy on the small piece of white and add to the navy mat layer, pop that up on the card front using dimensionals.  Stamp another sentiment and some flowers on the remaining piece of white and adhere to the inside of the card.



Add some glossy dots and the card is complete.

Please pop over and see what everyone else has been making, you are sure to be inspired, I always am.



My latest Class in the Mail is now available to order - click on the link in the side bar for more information.




If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, follow me on Facebook or sign up for a copy of my Weekly Newsletter (emailed out every Monday morning and link copied to my Facebook Pages).

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

f you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Crafty and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Happy Crafting,

Karen XXX
Product List

3 comments: