Tuesday 6 September 2022

Bottled Happiness Sympathy Card - Crafty Collaborations - Two Step Stamping

 Hi Everyone,





The theme for Technique Tuesday is 'Two Step Stamping' which is much easier than it may seem. I have used the Bottled Happiness stamp set which is really simple to line up and makes a really pretty card. I've teamed it with Quiet Moments and used the lovely Blackberry Bliss and Fresh Freesia as my colourway.

Materials

1 piece of blackberry bliss card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scrap for the sentiment
1 piece of fresh freesia card stock 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", scrap for the sentiment
1 piece of basic white 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", 1 piece 3 5/8" x 5 3/8", scrap for the sentiment
Blackberry Bliss ink
Fresh Freesia ink
Bottled Happiness stamp set
Quiet Moments stamp set
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals
Brushed Brass Butterflies
Take Your Pick Tool

Instructions

On the long side score the blackberry bliss card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Using the smaller piece of basic white, stamp several images with the blackberry bliss (this should be the one with the solid flowers). 


Then stamp the second image over the top using the fresh freesia, line it up so that the flower centres are in the centre of the flowers you stamped originally.


When I started to put this card together, I decided that there was too much white space so I used the 'splodge' from Quiet Moments to fill in these areas using Fresh Freesia (see top picture).

Adhere the stamped layer to the fresh freesia layer and then to the card front. Stamp a sentiment on the remaining piece of white and adhere to the inside of the card.


Stamp a sentiment in Blackberry Bliss on a scrap of white and then add to scrap of Fresh Freesia and then Blackberry Bliss, add dimensionals to the back and adhere to the centre of the card. Sprinkle some butterflies and the card is complete.

Please pop over and see what everyone else has been making.

My latest Class in the Mail is now available to order - click on the link in the side bar for more information.




If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, follow me on Facebook or sign up for a copy of my Weekly Newsletter (emailed out every Monday morning and link copied to my Facebook Pages).

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

f you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Crafty and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Happy Crafting,

Karen XXX


Product List

4 comments: