Saturday 10 September 2022

Perfectly Pencilled Using a Sketch Challenge - Ink, Stamp, Share Showcase Blog Hop

 Hi Everyone,



For this month's showcase Blog Hop, I have been playing with some sketch challenges. I love these for giving me inspiration when there is no particular theme for the card that I want to make. I've used one of my favourite colours - Gorgeous Grape and teamed it with Fresh Freesia and the Happiness Abounds stamp set.

Materials

1 piece of thick white card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
1 piece of gorgeous grape card stock 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", 2 pieces 2 1/8" square
1 piece of basic white 1 3/4" x 5 5/8", 2 pieces 2 1/4" square 
2 pieces of Perfectly Pencilled dsp 2" square, 1/2" x 5 7/8" strip for the inside
Gorgeous Grape ink
Fresh Freesia Stampin' Blends
Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends
Glossy Dots
Happiness Abounds stamp set
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals

Instructions



On the long side score the thick white card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Stamp a sentiment on the inside and add the 1/2" strip of dsp. Then stamp a sentiment at the bottom of the strip of white for the front.


Adhere the gorgeous grape layer and then add the white strip as shown in the photo.

Colour in the flowers and leaves on the dsp and then adhere to the grape layer and then to the white and add dimensionals to the back.  Position the squares as shown in the photo.

Add some glossy dots and job done, a quick and easy card.

Please pop over and see what everyone else has been making this time:



My latest Class in the Mail is now available to order - click on the link in the side bar for more information.


If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, follow me on Facebook or sign up for a copy of my Weekly Newsletter (emailed out every Monday morning and link copied to my Facebook Pages).

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

f you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Crafty and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Happy Crafting,

Karen XXX

 Product List

3 comments: