Saturday 22 June 2019

Garden Lane Scrapbusting Card

Hi,




Today I want to showcase the beautiful Garden Lane designer series paper.  I've taken part in a paper share with some colleagues and have lots of smaller pieces of dsp left over from other projects so I've made a card using just a few of them.  The same principle can be used with any bits and pieces that you have lying around in your craft room.  Give it a go, it's simple.

Material

1 x 8 1/4" x 5 7/8" piece of card stock for the base (I've used soft sea foam)
1 x 3 1/4" x 5" piece of card stock (I've used mossy meadow)
1 x 1 1/2" x 3 1/2" piece of card stock (I've used soft sea foam)
1 x 4" x 5 3/4" piece of dsp
2 x 1 1/2" x 3" dsp
2 x 1 1/2" x 1 3/4" dsp
Ink to match (I've used garden green and soft sea foam)
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals
Good Morning Magnolia stamp set
Clear blocks

Instructions

Cut the card base and score in the middle at 4 1/8".
Stamp a sentiment on the inside of the card base, I have also stamped a couple of flowers.


Adhere the largest piece of dsp to the card base leaving a small border around the edge.
Arrange the smaller pieces of dsp on the mossy meadow layer as in the picture and adhere.
Stamp the sentiment to the strip of soft sea foam card stock, add dimensionals and place across the join of the smaller pieces of dsp as shown in the picture.  



Pretty card in no time at all and using very little designer series paper.




Give it a try.

Happy crafting,

Karen XX



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment