Tuesday 11 February 2020

Sketch Challenge 1 - Craft with Karen

Hi Everyone,

Today I am making a card for a Sketch Challenge I have set over on my Facebook Group - Craft with Karen, it's a new group and I am hoping that lots of you will join and share some of your crafty makes on there.

I have drawn the sketch myself, so it's a very simple one, it's harder than I thought ha ha, but hopefully, I will get better and the sketches will become more intricate and more of a challenge.  I wanted to keep it fairly simple because I didn't want to put anyone off from having a go, so do please join in, the Challenge is open until noon on 15th February 2020.

Materials

1 whisper white thick card base 4" x 6"
1 piece of Best Dressed dsp 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
Scraps of lovely petal pink card
a scrap of co-ordinating dsp
Stitched so Sweetly dies
Die cutting machine
Lovely lipstick ink
Dressed to Impress stamp set
Timeless Tulips stamp set
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals
Trimmer

Instructions

Adhere the large piece of dsp to the card front.

Cut out a stitched, scalloped rectangle in petal pink card and one smaller one in the dsp and add to the front of the card using dimensionals.

Stamp the sentiment in the centre of the strip of card, I used Timeless Tulips but there is a similar one in Dressed to Impress.  I've also used a flower stamp from the Dressed To Impress and stamped at either end of the strip. Add the strip to the card using dimensionals.

To make this simpler, you could use stamps from just one of the stamp sets and cut the rectangle layers with the trimmer.
If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.















Happy crafting,

Karen XX





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment